A disastrous day and has been for almost a week now for all indices. S&P dropped a solid 2.14 percent. Vis spiked up 15.53 percent.
- Cash out for next moderate/severe inflation (2023 most likely)
- Dow slumps more than 600 points as summer rally fades
- China holdings of U.S. debt fall below $1 trillion for the first time since 2010
- Netflix investors brace for subscriber losses as company works on long-term fixes
- New Buy Rating for Tesla (TSLA), the Consumer Goods Giant
- Analysts Confident in Tesla’s Strong Growth Outlook Despite Q2 Slowdown